What I offerWhat I can help you with
Albert Heijn, Tempo Team, Bol.com, Dutch Council for Refugees, Specsavers, University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, University of Applied Sciences The Hague, Youthcare Utrecht, Lister Utrecht, Detailresult Group, ‘Oudstanding’ Temp Agency, DSM and GHOR ZHZ
- One of my colleagues keeps asking for help, sometimes a dozen times a day. I told her I have no time, but it just doesn’t stop.
- I have been tasked to form a project team. How do I engage people for the project and how do I make sure they collaborate successfully?
- I believe that I was clear in my communication, but my colleagues still don’t do what I ask.
- I know people are talking behind my back; something is bothering, irritating them. I really want to find out what it is.
- One of my colleagues is a real pessimist. I try cheering her up, but I feel drained at the end of a day.
- I was so determined to have my say in that meeting … but I couldn’t get a word in. My colleague always beats me to it.
- I am facing reviews with underperforming staff. How do I handle that?